Our Mission Statement
Save Souls Make Disciples
We are passionate about reaching souls for Jesus Christ. We serve to equip those around to fulfill their purpose in Christ. We strive to disciple each person to impact the culture and world around us for Jesus.
1. Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6
“Neither is there salvation in any other for there is none other under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
2. There is only one living and true God. The one true God, who has revealed himself as our Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is God manifested in flesh. He is both God and man.
Ephesians 4:4-6, 1 Timothy 3:16
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.” Deuteronomy 6:4
3. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21 Hebrews 4:12
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” II Timothy 3:16
4. We believe we have been called, chosen, and set apart living holy lives inwardly and outwardly.
“Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.” II Corinthians 7:1
5. We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1; Acts 13:38, 39; I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
6. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may manifest in their lives. Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46 Acts 14:2; Acts 19:6; I Cor. 12:4-11
“And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” Acts 2:47.
7. We believe in the freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself. We define order in our services as following the anointing of the Holy Spirit through the pastoral leadership on the stage.
I Corinthians 14:33,40
“For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.” I Corinthians 14:33,408.
8. We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name Jesus Christ.
John 14:6 Acts 19:5
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” Acts 2:38
9. We believe in divine healing for the body. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science.
Acts 5:15-16; James 5:14-15
“In so much that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed everyone.” Acts 5:15-16
10. We believe every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus’ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary).
Acts 1:11; Romans 5:11; James 1:16, 17
“’Men of Galilee,’ they said, ‘why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.’” Acts 1:11
11. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Acts 1:10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7
“And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel…” Acts 1:1012.
12. We believe those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die “in Him” shall share in His glory in Heaven forever.
Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7
“And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” Daniel 12:213.
13. We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man & one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values.
Hebrews 13:4; Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Matthew 19:5; Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24
“Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” Hebrews 13:4
14. We believe in generosity through tithing and offering.
Deuteronomy 14:22-26, I Timothy 6:18-19, Romans 12:8, Proverbs 3:9-10
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, “says the Lord Almighty,” and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it”. Malachi 3:10